What is Python?
What is python?
Python is an interpreted high-level programming language. It is used general purpose programming. It is open source by using it we can create console application, windows application and web application. It supports interactive, objective oriented, procedural, functional, automatic memory management , easily readable, very easy to learn and understand.
It is dynamic type system, open source software and support multiple programming paradigm. It has a large collection of libraries which help to learn more easier and more demanding in this era.
Use of Python:
Python is used for Machine Learning, Data Analysis, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Console, Desktop and Web Application.
Which Company Used by Python:
Python is used for more companies like Google, YouTube, Instagram, New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
Features of python:
- Easy to understand: Python is very easy to understand for fresher and experienced guys.
- Easy to read: Python is very easy to read and easily understand.
- Easy to maintained: Python is very easy to maintain and clearly writing code.
- Large library: Python has a collection of n numbers of libraries which makes it very popular in the world.
- Case Sensitive: Python is case sensitive keep in mind like C language.
As we know C, C++ we use curly brackets for separate each scope or conditional statement.
Conclusion: In this article we learned that what is python. In Next Article we will learn how to install Python.