Remove unwanted objects from the image using Google pixel 6
How to delete unwanted objects from an image?
Several times when we capture images unwanted objects ruin the beauty of the image. However, several tools are available online to remove unwanted objects but it takes a lot of time and effort to delete objects via those tools. Today I am going to talk about a feature with the help of which you can easily remove objects that you don't want to keep in your image. Although, to use this feature you need to have a Google pixel series phone as the feature comes with only this phone. The feature is known as “Magic Eraser.” It lets users choose objects in images and quickly remove them once being chosen.
Following are the simple ways to apply this feature to the images:
- Step 1. First of all, go to the play store and type “Split APKs Installer (SAI)” into the search bar.
- Step 2. Now, select the app from the search result and hit the install button.
- Step 3. Once the app is installed, open it and tap on “Install APKs.” Make sure to download the Google photos Apk file before opening the app.
- Step 4. Now, drag and drop to pick a Google Photos APKs file. Here you will be asked to grant the app storage permission, just grant the permission to continue further.
- Step 5. After that, hit the "Install" button. Make sure to grant SAI permission to install applications from unknown sources.
- Step 6. Now, select a picture that you want to edit and hit the “Edit” button.
- Step 7. After that, tap on “Magic Eraser.”
- Step 8. The suggested objects will appear on the screen. Simply tap the highlighted objects to remove them permanently from your image. Once you choose the desired objects hit the “Done” button.