How to keep a Smartphone cool?
How do we prevent our Smartphone from overheating?
In today's time, many people are facing the problem of smartphone overheating. Earlier, only people who had old phones were going through this problem, but nowadays new smartphones also heat up quickly.
In such a situation, most of the times it is advisable to turn off the smartphones but to meet the daily needs, we need to use the smartphone several times, that is why it is not possible to keep the phone off for a long time. However, in such a situation the question arises how to keep a smartphone cool. To overcome this problem of yours, today I have brought some tips in front of you, with the help of which you can keep your smartphone cool without turning off. So let's read this article further.
- Do not use your smartphone while charging it because using it while the phone is charging heats up the phone.
- Do not keep activated the apps on your smartphone in the background, you can turn off the applications running in the background by going to the settings of your smartphone. By doing this your device will cool down quickly.
- Avoid placing your smartphone in front of the sun, on the car dashboard, bed, or blanket. This way you can keep your smartphone cool.
- Keep the brightness level of your smartphone low because the higher the brightness of your smartphone, the more the battery will be consumed and the faster your phone will heat up.
- Do not leave your smartphone's Wi-Fi, GPS, and Bluetooth on all the time unnecessarily as this causes your smartphone to heat up quickly. You can put the phone in airplane mode instead of turning it off.