· String – This datatype is used to store the data. In MongoDB String must be UTF-8 valid.
· Integer −This datatype is used to store the numeric value. Integer can be 32 bit or 64 bit and sometimes depending upon your server.
· Boolean −This type is used to store a Boolean value.
· Double −This Double datatype is used to store floating point values.
· Min/ Max keys −This datatype may use to compare a value against the lowest and highest BSON elements.
· Arrays −This array datatype is used to store arrays or list or multiple values into one key.
· Timestamp −This datatype can be handy for recording when a document has been modified or added.
· Object −This object datatype is used for embedded documents.
· Null −This type is used to store a Null (void) value.
· Symbol −This datatype is used identically to a string; however, it's generally reserved for languages that use a specific symbol type.
· Date −This datatype is used to store the current date or time in UNIX time format.
· Object ID −This object datatype may be used to store the document’s ID.
· Binary data –This binary datatype is used to store the binary data.
· Regular expression −This datatype is used to store the regular expression.