How to free up space on your kindle
Free up the space on your kindle
Maintaining the storage and deleting the extra stuff is an essential part of the process if you want to maintain your app junk-free in this article we will talk about the most popular app - KINDLE although kindle has enough space to save your downloaded books and audiobooks still it can give space issues if you are using audiobooks which can further give you issues in play in the pending ones but don't worry in this article you will be shown how to free up the space without deleting the actual audiobooks read the whole article and don't skip in between.
How to manage the space in kindle?
Here are the few steps through which you can manage the space in your kindle app lets break them down, here you go:
- Head out for the kindle app on your phone to make sure you are logging from the same email id you use the most in opening the app.
- It will give you further pop-up the option of the device option select it.
- Then go for the advanced option
- Then select ADVANCED OPTION from the subheadline list and finally at last tap on STORAGE MANAGEMENT
- After tapping on storage management a data will be presented in front of your screen where you can check how much data you are left with. Is it required to free up or is it fine?
- The storage management will give you two options for manual removal and quick archive
- The manual removal means to choose the data and then tap on removing it will give you the various options of selecting all your downloaded parts to remove one by one it can be time taking if you are not patient enough but one thing will archive.
It will also give you the various option for 1month, 2 months, 1 year like this it will remove the data according to the time period it will not show which books are included or what it is deleting but whatever you have saved or download in the past few months the time you are selecting t will remove that so there are chances of losing any important data or book but if you are bit sure that you don’t want 1 year back books or data you may go for quick archive it will save your time
This was all about freeing up space in kindle. We hope this article will make your clearing process easier. What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments.