How to create attractive YouTube shorts?
Create attractive YouTube shorts
Since the short video feature has been added to YouTube, the user growth rate of the channels using this feature has increased, this is because users mostly like to watch short videos, hence such videos quickly become viral. Earlier, short videos were not so much in trend, but after the launch of platforms like Tiktok, the trend of making short videos amongst people surged, although making short videos is not such an easy task, we have to follow several significant steps to create it properly, hence today I will present some simple steps with the help of which you can easily create short videos and upload them on YouTube. So let's read the article further.
Steps to make attractive YouTube shorts:
- To get the footage for short videos, you have to first install the Pixel application on your device, then open the app and go to the search bar and type the video category of your choice, click on enter.
- After the video results appear, select the video of your choice and tap on the download option.
- After the video is saved on the phone or PC, now you've to decide which editing app should be used to edit the video, although many good editing apps are available on the Internet, if you are editing YouTube videos for the first time you must use Masterkin app because the user interface of this app is more simple than other editing apps, you can simply download this app from Google Play Store.
- While editing the video, keep its aspect ratio 9: 16, however, if you want to upload your short video on social media sites other than YouTube, then you should keep the aspect ratio 1: 1.
- Now to add your voice to the video, click on Recording and say whatever you want to record.
- After recording the voice, arrange your voice-according photos and video scenes.
- If you want to make your YouTube shorts more attractive, then add a transition effect in between video scenes while editing videos. For this, click on the plus sign in the middle of the video clips and choose the desired transition effect you want to use.
- Talking about background music, to add it, you have to click on the icon named 'audio'. Now select your favourite audio clip from the audio gallery that appears. You can also choose audio clips from your PC.
- After adding audio clips, if you want to reduce the voice intensity of your audio clip, then click on the audio clip and select the speaker icon, after that adjust the voice intensity as per your wish.
- Apart from this, if you want to add a logo to your short video then click on the layer option and select the media option and choose your logo from your device gallery and upload it.
- After the logo is uploaded, you can crop and adjust that logo picture as per your wish. After completing all these steps, you can finally save your video to your device, for which you have to click on the save icon present at the top right corner.
- After selecting the save option, you have to set the video resolution and frame rate as per your choice and click on export.
- After the video is exported, go to your YouTube account and click on the plus icon and select the create YouTube shorts option, and finally pick up the saved video from the device gallery.
After uploading the video, add the title, description, and hashtag to it and upload the short videos to your YouTube channel.