How to cancel your youtube tv subscription?
Are you finding a way to cancel your youtube TV subscription? You have arrived at the right place to get your answer here in this article I am going to show you how to cancel your youtube subscription with very easy and simple steps. Have a look at all the highlighted steps mentioned in this article here you go with the full guide.
Want to delete a youtube subscription?
Well, you might have been happy when you first bought youtube tv subscriptions for watching live streaming movies and series but if they are no longer in use you should remove them so, here is how you can remove your tube membership subscription.
How to delete the subscription from the web?
- You will need windows10/mac/Linux for chrome if you want to unsubscribe from the app then use android.
- Make sure you are logged in and your mail id is in the channel
- Third, tap on your avatar/profile and go into the settings option from it. Up next, after opening settings go to the membership keyword and tap on the option of MANAGE
- And there you will be asked various times why you want to unsubscribe. Youtube will offer you different options and won't let you leave the thing at once but if you are all set for deleting the subscription then you can continue by tapping the skip button.
- You will be offered by pausing the subscription in middle, and if you go ahead with this method that means after few months the subscription will be started again by youtube and you will be notified of that but if you have decided to delete then go ahead with CANCELLING SUBSCRIPTION, after choosing your reason.
- Make sure while choosing your reason you will be given two options for choosing either, OTHER or from the give list reasons if you will go for other they are going to ask you in-depth reason and will not accept the reason for 50/100 words
- And at last, once all the above process is done recheck the mentioned reason and you are ready to tap on CANCELLATION. And here it is done and now our subscription is done permanently.