How to Convert a word document to a PowerPoint Presentation | Doc to PPT
All of us know how to convert a PowerPoint presentation to a word document but have you ever converted a word document into a PowerPoint presentation?
There are various things you need to keep in mind while converting a word document to PowerPoint Presentations.
Let's Understand quickly Step by Step:
- Open Microsoft word document> Click File> Export and choose the “Export to PowerPoint Presentation” option.
- choose and Export the design theme for your presentation by selecting from the pop-up window.
- After a moment you will be notified that your newly converted presentation is ready. You can click on the open presentation button and review the results in powerPoint for the web.
-The slideshow is opened in Microsoft PowerPoint for the web in a new tab.
- The presentation is saved to one Drive automatically under the name of Microsoft word document. If the file is unnamed the slideshow is saved under a default name as Document 1. You can click on the top left corner of the screen and name it with a new file name.
Points to be noted:
- The feature is currently available only in English.
- The feature is not available in the Internet Explorer or Safari browsers
- Text content is only supported for the transformation of presentation, whereas other media content support is not available. If you want you can add your own media to the presentation after you have transformed your word document.