C# Multiple Choice Questions And Answers
Are you preparing for the next job interviews? If yes, trust me this post will help you also we'll suggest you check out a big collection for Programming Full Forms that may help you in your interview:
List of Programming Full Forms
- Defining of constructors can be implicit or explicit.
- The calling of constructors is explicit.
- Implicit constructors can be parameterized or parameterless.
- Explicit constructors can be parameterized or parameterless.
- Copy of class which leads to memory allocation.
- Copy of class that is not initialized.
- Pre-defined data type.
- Copy of class creating by an existing instance.
- protected, public
- private, public
9. What is the value returned by function compareTo( ) if the invoking string is less than the string compared?
- A value of less than zero
- A value greater than zero
- None of the mentioned
- public sample operator + (sample a, sample b)
- public abstract operator + (sample a, sample b)
- public static operator + (sample a, sample b)
- all of the mentioned above