Tips for freshers to get their first tech work
Getting a job isn't difficult, but getting a job that gives you the opportunity to grow as a developer is. You don't want to find yourself stuck in a job that you may have to quit after 6 months. Leaving your first job in such a short time will make you look bad for whatever reason. Here are 6 tips to make sure you can land the perfect first job:
1. Start submitting your resume before you're ready Don't be the only judge of your skills. Let the job market decide whether they are or not.If you still don't feel ready, start circulating your resume anyway.
2. Soft skills in your CV are as important as technical skills Your CV has the power to open new doors of opportunity if you create it correctly. But what is the right path?. Learn how to write a better resume, promote yourself, and connect with others.
3. Gain experience even if you don't have a job We are all aware of the vicious cycle. You need the experience to get a job, but you need a job to get experience. So what should you do? Build your app or website for hypothetical customers. I work on various freelance projects that will help you build a portfolio.
4. Best salary elt; best learning curve You may not like the sound, but don't choose your first job based on your salary Choose a position where you can learn more Sometimes a low-paid internship is worth more than a position with a good salary.
5. Read the "job description" and "required skills" even if you are not an app to be prepared for the way forward. lying for this tip will help you in more ways than you might imagine. It's a perfect shortcut to understanding what the ultimate requirement is for various roles and what needs