Advantages & Disadvantages
- Segregation of application program.
- Minimal data duplicity or data redundancy.
- Easy retrieval of data using the Query Language.
- Reduced development time and maintenance need.
- With Cloud Datacenters, we now have Database Management Systems capable of storing almost infinite data.
- Seamless integration into the application programming languages which makes it very easier to add a database to almost any
- Cost of data conversion
- Extra cost of hardware
- Database failure