What is Reveal BI? | Best BI (Business Intelligence) Solution
Reveal is a modern BI solution that was built for embedded analytics. You can easily integrate data analytics into your application, taking advantage of rich APIs that give you control over Reveal data visualizations, while also enhancing the user's experience with your app.
Reveal built by user experience experts and designed for the business user, Reveal makes it simple for you to create, view, and share data visualizations with your teams. Offering you a seamless, identical experience no matter what device you are on: Web, Desktop, iOS, or Android.
Reveal BI is originally a Business Intelligence solution by Infragistics Inc. and its 31+ years old company which is providing a collection of best development tools for a long time, so we can trust its authenticity and their support for the customers who are willing to invest in business intelligence.
Why Reveal BI?
- Simple & Beautiful Dashboards
- Easy to Embed with Hardly any Code
- Empower Self-Service in Your Org
Infragistics Offers Reveal BI in two ways to use:
- Cloud analytics: using reveal by app we can create dashboards, reports, or all the types of visualization which may help you or your business to grow.
- Embedded Analytics: Using Embedded Analytics Cut the time to create and manage dashboards for your end-users and eliminate vendor-side dependencies. Reveal’s responsive dashboards such as marketing and KPI dashboards look beautiful everywhere with touch and smooth scrolling on all screen sizes. Use our powerful APIs to quickly add data analytics capabilities to existing applications with our native web, desktop, iOS, and Android SDKs. And take advantage of Big Data with connectors to Azure SQL, Azure Synapse, and Google Big Query.
- Connect or deploy to any on-premise or cloud-based server
- Manage deployment, scalability, and resilience with a container and micro-service architecture
- Use statistical functions such as linear regression and predictive analytics to see trends in your data
- Ensure data security with full encryption
- custom actions based on your users’ interactions
- Link to your data models and create dashboards from your application memory with our in-memory data source.
Supported data sources in Reveal BI App:
We have the best way to connect our raw data from multiple data sources into the Reveal BI app and which provides a very easy way to drag a drop the fields from the connected data source to creating beautiful visualization.
Here is the below list supported by Reveal BI as data sources:
- Amazon Athena
- Amazon Redshift
- Amazon S3
- Google Analytics
- Google BigQuery
- Google Drive
- Microsoft Analysis Services
- Microsoft Azure Analysis Services
- Microsoft Azure Synapse Analytics
- Microsoft Azure SQL
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Reporting Services
- Microsoft SQL Server
- OData Feed
- REST API
- Web Resource
You can read more about Reveal BI on Official Documents.