What is Microsoft Azure?
What is Microsoft Azure?
Microsoft Azure is a Microsoft implementation for a cloud. It provides building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services by a global network of Microsoft-managed data centers. It facilitates the various range of cloud services, including computing, analytics, storage, and networking. Microsoft Azure can provide both a Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) offering. Users can take and select from these services to develop new applications or run existing applications in the public cloud.
It provides various product and services few are concluding here:
- Compute-- These services helps a user to deploy and manage virtual machines (VMs), containers and batch processing, and also support remote application access.
- Web-- These services support the development and deployment of web applications and this service also offer features for search, content delivery, application programming interface (API) management, notification and reporting machine learning, business intelligence (BI), internet of things (IoT) data streams and data warehousing.
- Networking-- This group of services includes and provide virtual networks, dedicated connections, and gateways, as well as services for traffic management and diagnostics, load balancing, domain name system (DNS) hosting.
- Media and content delivery network (CDN)-- These services include on-demand streaming, digital rights protection, encoding and media playback, and indexing.
- Identity and access management (IAM)-- These services include an assurance that authorized users can access Azure services, and help protect encryption keys and other sensitive information in the cloud Theseis Services include support for Azure Active Directory and also multifactor authentication (MFA).
- Internet of things-- These services help users to capture, monitor and analyze IoT data from sensors and other devices. These Services include notifications, analytics, monitoring and support for coding and execution.
- Security-- These products provide facilities and capabilities to identify and respond to cloud security threats, and it also manages encryption keys and other sensitive assets.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning In this service a developer can use to infuse machine learning, AI and cognitive computing capabilities into applications and data sets.
- Databases-- This support includes Database as a Service (DBaaS) offerings for SQL and NoSQL, as well as other database instances, such as Azure Cosmos DB and Azure Database for PostgreSQL.
- DevOps-- This group of service provides project and collaboration tools, such as Visual Studio Team Services, that facilitate DevOps software development processes. DevOps offers features for application diagnostics, DevOps tool integrations, and test labs for build tests and experimentation.
- Migration- This cluster of tools helps a company estimate work migration prices
- Mobile -- These merchandises facilitate a developer build cloud applications for mobile devices, providing notification services, support for back-end tasks, tools for building arthropod genus and therefore the ability to couple geospatial (location) context with knowledge.
- Management -- These services offer a spread of backup, recovery, compliance, automation, programming associate degreed watching tools which will facilitate a cloud administrator manage an Azure readying
- Hybrid Integration -- These are services for server backup, website recovery and connecting non-public and public clouds.