How to Transfer Google Docs in Google Drive – Find the Solution
Google allows users to create files on Google Docs, Slides, Sheets, or upload data to Google Drive, and Google sets the data as the owner by default. This is because if users have a registered Google email account, then users can transfer Google Docs in Google Drive. However, sometimes there are some issues when a user tries to transfer documents from Google Drive to another account.
HOW CAN A USER TRANSFER GOOGLE DOCS IN GOOGLE DRIVE?
For users who only need to transfer Google documents to Google Drive, follow the steps listed below.
- First, sign in to your Gmail account to transfer documents from Google Drive to another account.
- Now select only the required documents or all the documents that has to be transferred to another G Drive account.
- Then right-click on the blue download menu and a new wizard will appear.
- Enter the email address you want to click on Is owner.
- You can then see the selected document being transferred to another account.
Using the above method, a person who is having difficulty can opt for this solution to transfer Google Docs in Google Drive account can simply follow the steps below.
- First, sign in to your Gmail account and open Google Drive.
- The selected document will then be transferred to another account.
- Right-click after selecting the document, select and hit the Download option.
- After downloading all the documents and transferring them to the local directory, log in to another account.
- Select New >> Upload File (s) / Folder >> and Select the files from the local directory.
HOW TO TRANSFER DOCUMENTS FROM GOOGLE DRIVE TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT?
Here are the steps you can take to fully transfer Google documents to Google Drive account.
Step 1: Save the data to a folder to transfer Google Docs in Google Drive
- To get started, create a new folder in the folder and name it Export.
- Now select all the files from your Google Drive account and transfer the data to a new folder.
- Right-click on the Export folder and select the Download option to transfer your Google Drive folder to another account.
- All files are compressed into a downloadable ZIP file before the download begins.
The download time depends entirely on the data in the Export folder.
Step 2: Try enlarging the ZIP file to upload all the data
- You can find the location of the downloaded ZIP file here and see the structure of the old folder.
- Now open another account to transfer Google Docs in Google Drive account.
- Now click on the gear icon in the upper left corner and go to the Settings menu.
- Then select the General option and make sure you check the Upload check box to transfer documents from Google Drive to another account.
- Select the data from the folder in Google Drive and drag it to the new account folder.
- After transferring your data to another account, delete the Export data from the old account and free the storage from the primary account.
IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THE MANUAL METHOD?
It's a pity when the user fails to execute and take the manual step. Here are a few reasons why it is difficult to transfer Google Docs in Google Drive.
Difficult and tedious process: To documents from Google Drive to another account, this process must be done alone, which can be very time consuming. As a result, users may need to spend some time to transfer Google documents to Google Drive.
Technical Advantages: Users must have the technical skills to perform these steps. Otherwise, the user may face problems.
USE AUTOMATIC TOOLS TO TRANSFER GOOGLE DOCS IN GOOGLE DRIVE
If the manual method doesn't work, don't waste time looking for mistakes. Quickly switch to some trusted third-party tools, such as the SysTools Google Drive Migration Tool. This is completely secure as it allows you to transfer documents from Google Drive to another account. It can effectively transfer the Google Drive storage file using the Administrator account or the User account. Furthermore, it provides the option to save the reference hierarchy during the migration.
Having a Google Drive directory makes it much easier to save files anywhere. It has many features that allow collaboration and invite users to share files. However, there is no reliable solution to transfer Google Docs in Google Drive manually. With some limitations to the manual method, it is wise to choose a Google Drive Migration tool to transfer documents from Google Drive to another account which is able to overcome all the manual limitations that users face.