How can we secure our Incognito Tab using Face Id?
Incognito is the ideal browser alternative for people who want to keep their browsing history private, as it keeps the users' browsing history confidential. But what if you forget to lock your Incognito tab and someone sees your web history that you don't want anyone to see? In such a situation protecting the Incognito tab with a face id is the best way to prevent others from viewing your web history although still, several people don't even know how to protect an Incognito tab with a face recognition feature that's why, in this article, I'll show you how to lock your Incognito tab with face id in Chrome for iPhone users to prevent others from viewing their browsing history, so let's get started.
Steps to lock Incognito tab with face id in iPhone:
- First of all, you need to visit the Google Chrome browser on your iPhone, if not installed then install it first on your device.
- Then, go to the address bar and write chrome://flags then tap on the enter button.
- Once the page opens go to the search bar and enter “Device Authentication for Incognito” in it. You'll find it under Experiments, which indicates the working of the feature.
- Now, click on the drop-down menu within the “Device Authentication for Incognito” flag and Enable it.
- That's it now you can simply choose the method with which you want to lock your Incognito id including Face id, password, etc.
No matter either you browse or view anything private or not using a face id lock for the Incognito tab is essential as it not only help you hide your online activities from individuals but also helps you prevent hackers and thieves to know your online activities and hack your data, so if you're also a concern for your data security then do follow these steps to protect yourself completely on the internet.